Go COMO fares are currently suspended for both fixed route and para-transit rides.
City of Columbia Official Coronavirus (COVID-19) information. Masks are required on buses and at bus stops.
- Alternative Modes
- Accessibility and Customer Amenities
- Pedestrian Safety
- Equipment and Facilities, regarding regulatory guidelines and improvements
- Surveys to facilitate public input
- Marketing Strategies for community outreach
- Other duties assigned by City Council
The commission is made up of one member each from the University of Missouri, Columbia College and Stephens College, with the remaining ten members appointed by the City Council, one of which must be a University of Missouri student.
Each member is appointed a term of three years, with the exception of the MU student representative, who is given a one year term.
Review the PTAC Meeting Agendas.
How PTAC was established.
Please call 573.874.2489 to speak with someone about upcoming public input sessions and how to get involved in the future of public transit.