Go COMO fares are currently suspended for both fixed route and para-transit rides.
City of Columbia Offical Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.
Customers can pay cash for a One-Way Fare or an All-Day Pass at the fare box in the front of the bus when boarding. Fare boxes will accept coins, bills and bus passes. Please note that drivers and fare boxes can not make change.
- Regular one-way* fare: $1.50
- Regular All-Day Pass: $3.00
- One-way* half-fare for pre-approved customers: $0.75
- All-Day half-fare Pass for pre-approved customers: $1.50
- Exact change is required. Drivers cannot make change and do not have access to fare box.
*One-way fare includes one free transfer/connection to another route. Please ask your driver for a free transfer slip when boarding your first bus. Transfer slips must be used within two hours and cannot be used for your return trip on the same bus.