Go COMO fares are currently suspended for both fixed route and para-transit rides.
City of Columbia Official Coronavirus (COVID-19) information. Masks are required on buses and at bus stops.
Para-Transit Reservations and Service Schedule
Booking Hours and Days: Reservations must be made one day in advance to schedule a Para-Transit ride. You may book a reservation by calling 573.874.7290 on Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may also call on Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. to book a reservation for Monday. (Para-Transit buses do not run on Sunday.)
Please leave a message: If your call to book a reservation is not answered, please leave a detailed voice message with your reservation request. Staff will respond to all voice messages with a confirmation that your ride has been scheduled or with any follow-up questions. Your reservation is not booked until a staff member has contacted you to confirm it.
Service Hours and Days: Rides must be booked at least one day in advance for the following schedule.
Monday through Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: No Para-Transit service.
- Para-Transit Scheduling: PTScheduling@CoMo.govcreate new email
- General Para-Transit: para-transit@CoMo.govcreate new email
- Go COMO Transit: transit@CoMo.govcreate new email
- Book a reservation: 573.874.7290
- Fixed Route Supervisor: 573.817.5072
- Para-Transit Supervisor: 573.817.5071
- Administration: 573.874.2489
- Wabash Station, 126 North Tenth Street (Tenth and Ash Street).
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Mailing Address: City of Columbia, Public Works Department, Go COMO Transit, P.O. Box 6015, Columbia, MO 65205